His passion for music goes back a long time and he perfectly
remember writing his first lyrics and composing tunes at
the age of 5.
Quite early he founded his first school band, however it broke
up soon because none of the other bandmates took it as
seriously as he did.
This experience led he to train his singing voice even more.
He became a member of several choirs, took vocal lessons
and even had the chance to work as a studio vocalist for
well-known stars like e.g. Nena.
Finally, in 1998 he decided to go his own musical way and
setup a Eurodance project. Over the following years and
alongside several other collaborations, he was able to deepen
my experiences as a singer, rapper, lyricist and composer.
After 18 years of leading various projects, he decided to go
solo in 2016 as "Nick Cold" and explore new musical directions.
Deep lyrics, catchy hooks and versatile songwriting result in
suprisingly versatile songs which are nevertheless always
recognizable as being "Nick Cold".
- "Children of The Night" - Single
- "Man in the Mirror" - Single
- "What would you do" (feat. Mara Klang) - Single https://fanlink.to/wwyd
- "Story of my Life" (feat. Pit Bailay) - Single https://fanlink.to/soml
- "Leave your Trace" - Single https://www.feiyr.com/x/LYT
- "Leave your Trace" - Album
Für Pressefotos, bitte Email an: email@example.com